This is my first post for 2013. I want to thank all my readers for their great feedback and comments from the various articles I posted in 2012.
It is sometimes quite difficult to truly show and explain some troubleshooting techniques via articles only. For 2013, on top of my regular posting, I will be introducing tutorial and troubleshooting videos. These training videos will be available for free from YouTube. I really hope that you will appreciate this addition. Watch for a new Videos section from the top navigation bar.
I’m really looking forward for your suggestions and recommendations on what type of tutorials and videos you would like to watch and learn. Here are some examples:
- Live Thread Dump analysis tutorial
- Live Heap Dump analysis tutorial
- JVM monitoring and tuning
- JVM verbose:gc live analysis
- Java CPU troubleshooting
- JVisualVM tutorial
- Weblogic & JBoss console management
- Weblogic & JBoss monitoring
- Java & Java EE sample program create via Eclipse
- Many more…
Senior IT consultant