You may have noticed that we started to release training and tutorial videos in 2013.
In order to further improve and simplify your learning process, we will be releasing a free Java and Java EE troubleshooting learning platform (application) in the following weeks.
This application will be platform independent (Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, WAS etc.) and allow you to:
- Improve your Java & Java EE troubleshooting skills such as JVM monitoring & tuning, thread dump analysis, common problem patterns etc.
- Improve your knowledge on Java programming and troubleshooting.
- Improve your knowledge on some key design patterns and emerging Web & language technologies.
- Simulate common performance & stability problems.
- Practice and learn via programming puzzles.
Some of the future articles and videos available from this Blog will be using this new learning platform for an enhanced learning experience.
We will also leverage this application along with other Web load testing and profiling technologies in order to conduct some future product reviews such as the memory leak analysis tool Plumbr.
I’m looking forward for your comments and suggestions.
Your author and teacher on Java EE Support Patterns.