This post is to inform you that I provide free Weblogic consulting services via this Blog root cause analysis forum & email. I will do my very best to provide you with guidance and share with you my tips on how resolve common Weblogic problems along with best practices.
My expertise background is as per below:
· 10 years of experience with development, support and hardening of Java EE systems and currently working as a full time employee at CGI Inc. Canada
· Deep understanding and experience with Java EE containers such as Oracle Weblogic, Red Hat JBoss, Tomcat etc.
· Deep understanding and experience of JVM tuning (Sun HotSpot, IBM JRE, Oracle JRockit)
· Specialized in root cause analysis, performance tuning and advanced troubleshooting
Why is my IT consulting service from this Blog free? My goal is to create a solid knowledge base of Java EE support patterns on this Blog and share with Java EE production support individuals across the world. You can simply reward me by sharing this Blog with your other work colleagues and friends. With your approval, I might also use your problem case and create an article.
Weblogic consulting – a simple 2 steps process
· Email me @phcharbonneau with your captured performance data or download link (Thread Dump, app & server logs etc. captured during your incident). Please also provide the specifications of your environment (Java EE server vendor & version, Java VM vendor and version etc.) and a high level description of your problem.
· Wait for my initial reply. I will do my best to provide you with a quick answer in less than 24 hours. An IM session could be scheduled, if required.
I'm looking forward to hear from you!